Create an unlimited range of custom drinks, catering to the different tastes of your clientele and style of your business.
Blast Premium Energy Mixers—the revolution in mixers for bars, clubs, restaurants, coffee and smoothie shops, sno-cone stands and any other beverage retailer looking to mix up exciting, energy boosted drinks.
The greatest benefit of Blast Premium Energy Mixers? They aren’t the sugar-laden spike-and-crash energy of the other popular energy drinks. Blast Premium Mixers use a no-sugar, no-carb, low-calorie blend that packs a powerful punch of B-vitamins and a unique blend of amino acids and herbs.
These Mixers offer three great-tasting flavors, Classic, Cranberry Grape and Electric Lemon. No more settling for bad-tasting, high-sugar, high-calorie energy options. Now you can offer up Blast Premium Energy Mixers.
Cranberry-Grape offers zero sugar, zero carbs and only eight calories. Enjoy the sweet and fruit-packed flavors of juicy grapes and cranberries ready to energize any drink you can concoct. If you are in the mood for an energized fruit smoothie or a flavor-infused, low-calorie martini, this mixer is for you.
• O Sugar | 0 Carbs | 8 Calories (per serving)
Electric Lemon offers zero sugar, zero carbs and only 16 calories. This mixer serves up a new twist on a staple beverage...lemonade. Energize your drinks with plenty of adaptogenic herbs, potent B-Vitamins, and key amino acids. Mix up regular or carbonated lemonade, strawberry lemonade, stir up an Arnold Palmer, or venture down some other creative path. With this mixer, the possibilities are endless.
• O Sugar | 2 Carbs | 16 Calories (per serving)
Classic Blast Mixer offers zero sugar, one carb and only 10 calories. This take on the classic energy drink flavor offers the opportunity to serve up popular energy drink cocktails or explore your creativity to mix up a new home run drink.
• O Sugar | 1 Carb | 10 Calories (per serving)
The greatest benefit of Blast Mixers is their versatility. They can be used and mixed up with just about any beverage combo that you can imagine. Here are just a few ideas:
• When mixed with carbonated water, they make a great no-sugar, no-carb energy drink.
• For a delicious, energy-packed smoothie, simply toss mixer, fresh fruit and some ice cream or yogurt in the blender.
• The mixers work well in alcoholic drink recipes.
• Go simpler and use water to make lemonade. Or, add in tea for an Arnold Palmer or strawberries for strawberry lemonade.
• If a summertime treat is your thing, pour some of the mixer over shaved ice for a sno-cone with some kick!